Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge - Sketch

This week over on the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog we have a sketch for you to follow...and here is my card using the sketch with Let's Play Dress Up.

I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Clothing - R27/R29/Y21/YG03/YG05
The papers are all DCWV Countdown to Christmas and I have layered them with some DCWV cardstock. I have also used some Crafttime glitter cardstock to matt the circle and added some ribbon and pearls from my stash.....and all finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the challenge and the rest of the DT cards...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Unknown said...

I love the colours on this, thxs for sharing xx