Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge - Button It!

This week over on the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog our theme is "Button It!", we want to see your cards/creations that feature buttons on them. For my card I have used the Princess Parade Snow White image coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Hairband - R35/R37
Clothing - R30/R32/R35/R37/C7/C9
The papers are all Bo Bunny Press Crush which I have layered with some Bazzill (red) and black glitter cardstock. I have added a mixture of buttons from my stash and a sentiment I created on my PC using MS Word.

Be sure to check out this weeks challenge and the rest of the DT cards. There is also a DT call on at the moment, you can find the details HERE, Kathy is also offering a free digi image on the blog post too...

No comments: