Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie and Buy it Now!

It's Friday Freebie time over on SJ's Little Musings Blog, this week the freebie is a cute telephone. She also has a Buy It Now called Love2Type, and for the bargain price of £1.50 you receive 11...yes 11 images, some coloured, some uncoloured and some with text and some without. Also in her Folksy store you car buy a postcard of the image I have used, which she will personalise...for me she left it blank as I wanted to make quite a few, so I added some MM mini alphas to mine, and created the rest of the sentiment in MS Word using a Love Letters (typewriter) font. The papers are all Bo Bunny Crush and I have layered them with some black Bazzill cardstock. The hearts were punched from the papers using an SU punch.

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Papertake Weekly (although I made the main image square instead of circular), and followed the theme over on A Spoon Full of Sugar, so please pop over there and check out their challenges.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi caz love your take on our sketch,
love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at papertake weekly.
Angie x

Anonymous said...

very beautiful and creative..