Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Fayre Makes....

Well I am in full production mode to get stuff ready for the Christmas Fayre at Georgia's school on the 2nd...I am way behind and really need to focus. The last couple of days I have been making Corner Bookmarks. So here are a couple of the ones I have made so far...

The first is a Me To You Bear from the DoCrafts Digital Designer Especially for You CD. I have used some random cardstock and Me To You papers, plus a scrap of ribbon and a heart pin.

The next is using a Saturated Canary digi image called Copica, coloured with Copics and made from Bazzill Kraft cardstock and Lily Bee Head Over Heels papers, a scrap of ribbon, a couple of heart pins and a Tim Holtz sentiment stamped onto another scrap of the paper.
I have made almost a dozen of these....going to make about 20 in total, so can almost scratch them off my "To Do" list.

1 comment:

Hanneke said...

Wow, they look lovely! Would make such nice gifts for Christmas. Hugs, Hanneke