Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some Odd Girl - 2 Patterns and a Colour Base!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Blog our challenge is to use 2 patterned papers and a coloured card base (not white or kraft). For my card I have used Deer Mae which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - E17/E18/E19
Clothing - R37/R39/E25/E27/E31
The papers are all Making Memories Mistletoe and I have added some Stampin' Up 11/4" striped grosgrain, a couple of pins and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations HERE.

2 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A lovely card hun :) Also thanks for picking me as this weeks winner at CCT I have sent you an e-mail :) xxx

Jayne A said...

beautiful card.

Jayne
x