Search This Blog

Monday, January 09, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Clean & Simple!

I am a little late posting this one...been a bit forgetful...

The current challenge over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog is a Clean & Simple one...not something that I find that easy...as you can tell...LOL
For my card I have used one of the new images, she is called Carrington which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53
Eyes - E25/E27
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/R27/R29/E30/E31
Books - E30/E31/E57/E59/E50/R27/R29/BG78
The papers are all Fancy Pants Off to School. As this is a Clean & Simple challenge all I have added is a sentiment ticket, using a Whimsy Stamps ticket die and Teasured Moments stamp set. To finish off I added some Glossy Accents to her spectacles.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards, and join in with our challenge...

No comments: