Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some Odd Girl - Valentine's Digi Release - Day Four!

So today is the turn of Heartsy Mae, and I think her and Coy Kaylee are my two faves of this release....I just adore the spiky nature of Coy Kaylee's hair and the lush softness of Heartsy Mae's

I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - R37/R39
Clothing - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/R37/R39
The papers are all Bo Bunny Crush and I have layered them with some black shimmer cardstock. I have embellished with some black tulle, a couple of heart pins, some bling and a tag.

Tomorrow there is a lot going on over on the Some Odd Girl blog, firstly the final digi is being revealed...Valentine's Tia. The later the same day we have a Name the Digi contest....an ALL NEW DIGI for you to come up with a name for....sounds like fun!