Search This Blog

Monday, April 09, 2012

Behind the Camera...


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter break and to those of you who are back at work tomorrow...I hope your final day is going to be a good one...

So I got this MFT Die-namics Behind the Camera Die & Stamp set before Easter and it has been begging me to use it... I have also used another of the new Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax. The papers are all My Minds Eye On the Bright Side Two and I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock, and I have finished off with some bling and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. Don't forget to check out the challenge on Die-ing for a Challenge....you have less than 10 days to enter the current Brown & Blue Challenge....with a new challenge coming on the 18th!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card Caz, I love this one . Your colours and papers are beautiful .
Hugs Elaine

scrapbookertink said...

Great card, loving that camera, take care, Doreen x