Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Challenges Collide!

So if you are friends with me on Facebook you will know I foolishly decided to clean out my craft room...well that was Monday evening....and I am still not finished. Each evening I try to get it to the point where I can see my desk again, and have a little time to create....

So with that in mind, I needed to do a mash up of DT committments.....so Cute Card Thursday Challenge collided with Saturated Canary Challenge. The challenge on Cute Card Thursday is "Animal Magic" and over on Saturated Canary it's "Happy Birthday". This super cute new image by Krista @ Saturated Canary is called Wendy and will be instore TODAY. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E50
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG18
Puppy - E30/E31/E33/E47/YG91/YG95
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2 - Breeze which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with a Craftwork Cards Oh My Word sentiment, and used the Die-namics Loopy Bloom die with some string loops and finished off with some pearl bling. I also add some Glossy Accents to the eyes of the girl and puppy as I think it makes them look more real and glassy...

Be sure to check out the challenges...

5 comments:

Mette said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love the images and your colouring is just wonderful. LOVE THIS CARD.

Tidy up usually means more work lol. I decided weeks ago to re-arrange both my rubber and digis in a much better system (and it works fab) but am still cateloguing :(. Takes foreva!! So GL with your tidying :)

Hugs, Mette

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - I love this new Saturated Canary image.
I hope you finish your tidying soon - I find I always make things looks such a mess when trying to tidy LOL! You'll be so pleased with yourself when you've finished.
Have a great weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, aww look how cute with her little puppy. Such a brilliant card, love it! Hugs ,Frea

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Caz!
oooooh I love this card!! its gorgeous hun. I so need to get my loopy bloom die out and give it some use!!...need to bribe my mum into getting her sewing machine out first so I can do some material ones too!!! :)
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Christina C. said...

OMG....I love, love this gorgeous card!!! Such a darling image, colored to perfection! FABULOUS!!!