Search This Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well here goes.....

Well, I have decide to join the masses and have a Blog. You will probably all be very bored reading about my mundane life.....but tough.

So it is the Bank Holiday Weekend and surprise surprise it is raining. Not that I mind as I am beavering away in my Craft Room. I have finished the title on a LO I started at the MK Crop earlier this month, and also done a LO with a picture my Sister had taken at Venture earlier this year. Ok, here they are....wasn't as hard to upload them as I thought......yay for me. Ok, this is the one that I finished the title on. This was a FAB kit put together by Lynsey & Rachael at the Milton Keynes Scrapaholics Club earlier this month. All except the L'il Davis Blossom and the Alpha Bradletz were included in the kit. I wasn't sure that Georgias' pink clothing went with the papers, but the background of the picture seems to make them work.

Ok, this is the one with a picture taken of my Sister Tracey and her Hubby Frazer with their Kids.....Alex 14, Michael 12, Jody 11, James 7 and Hannah 5. I love the relaxed way they are all in a heap.

Ok, back to the scrapping...more LO's to create.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way hay welcome to the blogging world hun x