Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Carnival Time

We were going to the West Bletchley Carnival this afternoon, but the weather is too hot to be standing around without shade etc. As the weather is Hot! Hot! Hot! we decided to put up the paddling pool for Georgia...which was a much better idea, and kept us all cool.
The roads in Milton Keynes will be busy today what with Bon Jovi playing at the MK Bowl, the F1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone and the West Bletchley Carnival. The Carnival have a large screen showing the first England World Cup game at 2pm, so I expect there will be a large number of fellas congregated around it.

I have been playing with this May's Delivered2You Kit of which I am a Design Team Member. I have made a couple of items, just finishing them off this morning.
I also got a couple of parcels this morning. A box full of goodies from PaperArts including 4 of the new Provocraft Tins......they are totally FAB. I love the large lunch tin. I also got another Pinecone Press Book - Altered Alphabets, plus some Marian & Me charms, and a couple of sheets of scalloped Bazzill. The second parcel contained 2 sheets for Kling-on from the lovely Kym at Stamp Galaxy....her last 2 sheets...yay for me...LOL The final parcel was a CJ, I am in 2 CJ's at the moment, Scraplings Team CJ and I have just joined the Bonanza 2006 CJ. I received Fiona's (FlossieD) this morning, so will have a play tomorrow...fingers crossed.


One more thing before I disappear for the day. Here is the final LO I did at the MK Crop last weekend. LO of Sweep, one of my 13 week old kittens lazing on the window sill on Bank Holiday Monday.