Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Forgive me Bloggers...It has been one month since I last Blogged...

That sounds like a confessional...I always knew I would be crap at keeping my Blog updated....I told you, and now you all believe me...

Life has been busy here during August, my Hubby David was off work for 3 weeks, although I was too busy to take more than a few days off. We have done a few things this month, including a BBQ with Lynsey & family, atrip to Woburn Safari Park with Lynsey, Paul, Melissa & Catherine. The girls had such fun on both the days they spent together. The most exciting news is that David has an interview with Lockheed Martin. They so Aeroplanes & Missiles for the MOD. You should see the application form that has to be filled in. Obviously there are security issues, and the form seems ridiculous until you think about all the security threats facing the country in this day and age...and then the form seems sensible, I mean you wouldn't want just anyone to work for these companies. Hopefully David will also hear from BMW soon, as he was recommended for a position there. I think David would prefer the BMW job as it is doing more of what he is doing at the moment, but when there is a nice redundancy package on the table @ GM he will consider either. He has even toyed with the idea of doing contract work for a couple of companies where he as contacts....so who knows quite what the future holds for him.

No comments: