Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 29 "Lots of Sparkle"

Ok, so finally I am back, after my mammouth cleaning session, and a fantabulous weekend visit from Marlene...including a trip to Ally Pally for the day to attend the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show...OMG it was amazing....but I will be back later to show pics and tell all...

So back to this card. You may not believe it, but I made this card last night all with new stash received/bought this weekend. So the papers are the uber new Prima Marketing "Peaches" which I got from Scrap Revolution at Ally Pally (they sold out after I showed them to Marlene and people saw that there was a matching stamp. The pad is so cute and includes pages with cut out windows. The image is also by Prima, stamped with Versafine and with added Sakura Clear Glitter Gel Pen to the swirls and obviously some BLING..... The flower was this months freebie on the Craft Stamper magazine got for me by Marlene, and coloured with ProMarkers....I used Pastel Pink (inner flower)
Ruby (centre and outer flower)
Pastel Blue (shadow outline)

I added copious amounts of the Sakura Clear Glitter Gel Pen and added bling too. Finally I added a new sentiment stamp that I got at the show on the Sir StampAlot stall which is by Hero Arts.

10 comments:

Zoe said...

Hello Caz, I love your panda card. He is so cute. It was lovely to meet you yesterday. Mummy and I have some pictures on our blog.
love
zoe
xxxxxx

Andrea, said...

Great card Caz, love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Annie said...

ooo that is rather nice paper, didn't see anything like that at our local show - all the best traders were at Ally Pally! love the panda and the pretty flower too. hugs, annie x

carolann said...

Love this panda card hun well done xxxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Love this!!
The panda is so cool :)

Anonymous said...

Laurelle and me missing you guys lots already!!! Thanks again for a wonderful time :)

You're sooo quick of the mark with diving into the new stash straight away.. loving the card and yep.. the paper is seriously yummie!!

Hugs, Marlene x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful card

love the black white and red colour combo

hugs jane x

Frances said...

Oo, you're quick off the mark Caz, I tend to look and stroke my new paper/pads for at least a week if not longer LOL! Loving the new stash, that Panda is just too cute (just seen Marlene's mountain over on her blog!) x

Clair Matthews said...

Lovely card - That panda is really cute! xxx

Victoria said...

This is soooo cute. I love the panda!
Vicky x