Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "New Beginnings"

This week over on Tilda & Friends we are joined by a Guest Designer, Steph, aka Southern Fairy. Steph has chosen a theme of "New Beginnings". Steph has written a little over on the Tilda & Friends Blog, so check it out...and her blog as she has some gorgeous work there. Steph as even kindly donated a prize too...so come and join us. Make sure you also check the blog later to find out who won the Magnolia Stamp and bits donated by DT member Andrea (also Magnolia DT).
I have gone with a new baby theme, so later I will make it into a baby card. I have used the Magnolia "So Heavenly" stamp, coloured with my ProMarkers with Sakura clear glitter gel pen added to the hair and wings. The papers are Heidi Grace "Baby" collection, and then I have added a couple of star brads from my stash and some "bling" .

So do check out the Tilda & Friends Blog and cxome and join in with us this week....you never know, you might win the prize.

5 comments:

Annie said...

so beautiful Caz! love the little b-a-b-y falling into her hands.
annie x

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Caz, I love the added bling

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ATC, totally love it and the more I see you using this girl, the more I want her :)

Marlena xx

carolann said...

Stunning work hun WTG xxxx

darcy48 said...

I totally love your ATC she is so very cute.x