Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - We're Back!

So we are back after our short break, I hope you all had fun making our "Seasons" theme ATC's...I know I did. Anyway, there have been a few changes this week, after some discussion it has been decided that Tilda is going to be allowed some company on our ATC's, after all we are called "Tilda & Friends". So from this week onwards you are able to use Sugar Nellies (with the exception of the Sweet Ebony range), Cuddly Buddly's ( but not the animals), hAnglar & stAnglar (soon to be available from Sugar Nellie via Funky Kits) and the Country Girls from Alota stamps. So for this week I have used one of my hAnglar images, and not only have I made an ATC, but I have made the ATC into a card....




















The papers I have used are by Scenic Route "Grafton" with some ribbon from the September ScrapaGoGo kit...and gorgeous it is too.....check the site out as they had some single purchase kits available without the need to subscribe....should you want to try one out. So back to the card, I use my ATB Tape Writer to create the sentiment on the ATC.

So come on over and join us...even if you don't want to trade ATC's.....you can just turn them into cards.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Another stunning creation there hun :)

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Caz, love the card

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Atc/card Caz and great to see you're all back now, I'll have to pop over later. How lovely that we can use other little cuties now too!

Annie said...

such a cute image Caz and beautifully coloured. And I love the papers on the card you made too. annie x

michele said...

stunning atc and card, i have taken the plunge and bought some tilda and sugar nellie stamps! can't wait. hugs mx

Unknown said...

Fab ATC ... love the card!

Frances said...

It's a good job I got there first with my back to school tilda Caz as this is gorgeous! Love how you have turned her into a card and I love the colours. xx

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card & papers :o)x

Alison said...

Oh gorgeous Caz and fab colouring.

carolann said...

Absolutely fantastic card love the image you have used hun WTG xxx

cats whiskers said...

What a lovelyb ATC Caz brilliant colours and what a gorgeous card it makes
Hugs Jacqui x

Leann said...

Just gorgeous Caz ~ love that ribbon :)
x x x