Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Challenge Combo...

This week over on Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Weekly Challenge Blog the theme is "Shades of Autumn", you must use brown/rust & either green or yellow on your card or project. I have also used a fab sketch from Friday Sketchers.

For my card I have used "Lillith" and coloured her with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53/E21/E31
Dress - YR61/R02/E47
Frogs - G21
The papers are by October Afternoon and are a mixture of "Night Light" & "Weathervane" and they have been layered using DCWV cardstock that I have sanded the edges of. The only other items I added are some ribbon from my stash and a Craftwork Cards sentiment that I layered using my Stampin' Up oval punch.

Be sure to check out both blogs to see the DT's inspiration...also Kimmie has new stamps coming soon, and there may just be some sneaky peeks.

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hahaaa! You've done a fabulous job with Lillith, Caz! Great layout and colouring! And that sentiment is perfect!! Glad you could join us for this week's challenge!!