Search This Blog

Friday, October 09, 2009

Papertake Weekly - DawnyP's Sketch #25

This week over on Papertake Weekly there is another fab sketch by the Uber talented DawnyP. For my card I have used one of my Squiggle Stamps "Daisy & Toadstools" she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53/E31/E33
Clothing - R02/R05/YG00/YG03/YG06
Shoes - R05
Mushrooms - R02/E21
Shadow - W1
The papers are Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love", and I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock. The ribbon is from my stash and I have also added a gorgeous Prima blossom and a cute Mushroom charm given to me by Marlene, and the mushrooms that come with the stamp have been raised onto 3D foam. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and I have layered with up using my Stampin' Up oval punch, and a little 3D foam.

Thanks to DawnyP for another fabby sketch and to the whole DT for the fab inspiration.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Hi Caz, I got my blog candy, thank you so much for the stamps, the extra bits, and the lovely card!

Will blog it later on.

Cazzy x

Jill said...

aww Caz your card is gorgeous I love the image and those gorgeous DP thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx