Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Papertake Weekly - DawnyP's Sketch #26

I have finally made a card with the wonderful sketch last week over on Papertake Weekly...I really do love DawnyP's sketches...she is a star. For my card I rotated the 90 degrees to the right. The main image is by Kraftin' Kimmie and I have coloured it with my Copics. The papers are October Afternoon "Farm Fresh" and I have layered them with some co-ordinating Bazzill cardstock. Finally I have used a Stampin' Up sentiment and punch, Anita's ribbon some random flowers from my stash (mostly Prima), Heidi Grace pin and some pearl bling.

Be sure to pop over there tomorrow to see the new challenge...

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Caz :-) I love this image have to get this one !!,,,,everything is just perfect :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Uma said...

gorgeous card Caz, like the way you cut round the doll at the bottom - very clever