Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just Magnolia Week #31 - Sketch by Mina

This week over on the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog there is a fab sketch provided by Mina. They also have a new DT member...DawnyP (congrats Hun x).

For my card I have used one of the new Christmas range and coloured her with Copics. The papers are all My Minds Eye "Glitter Christmas Stack" and I have layered them with some Bazzill cardstock. The flowers are a mixture of one from Tabby Crafts that only arrived this morning (Large blue one..Thanks Hun x) and some I got a while back from Wild Orchid Crafts, the greenery has been added with DCWV cardstock punched with my Martha Stewart Branch punch. Finally the sentiment was from a set of Studio G stamps from the US. I used my Rectangle Nestbilities to cut out the main image and also added Flowersoft in "Shamrock Green" and "Christmas Green" to the wreath...plus a little DecoArt Glamour Dust, which has also been added to Tilda's wings.

Just Georgia and I at home this weekend, so we have enjoyed the day staying inside in the warm out of the filthy weather...and have pretty much the same planned for tomorrow.

2 comments:

slinkycat said...

Another gorgeous card, I love the wreath!! :)

Leanne x

Mel said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love the vintage look ~ Mel x