Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Papertake Weekly - DawnyP's Sketch #28

Here is a card I made last night using DawnyP's sketch over on Papertake Weekly. I have used a couple of my cute Squiggle Stamps, you can get it HERE and HERE. I cannot remember what colours I used as I made the silly mistake of actually putting them away as I went along....LOL. The papers are Sassafras Lass "Monstrosity" and I have layered them with Bazzill cardstock. I have kept the card pretty simple as it is a boys card, adding just some Ikea string and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop over and take a look at DawnyP's sketch and the DT card....just yummy!

9 comments:

Leann said...

This is fab Caz, love it!!!
Congrats on the LOTV spot too :)
Hugs x

CraftyC said...

Hiya Caz, love your card. Funky papers and a great image. Welcome on board the LOTV DT, cant wait to work with you!
Clairexx

Jo Nevill said...

What a fabulous card, just love that cute image and the papers you have used. Perfect "boys" card.

Hope you are OK, seems ages since the NEC and I'm missing you all already !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Saskia said...

Thanks for taking part at Papertake Weekly with this great card!

Saskia (Guest Designer)

Jill said...

fantastic card Caz, love your take on the sketch thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

SemSee said...

Thi is so fab, Caz! I love how you've got that monster poking out through the picture frame - inspired! Hugs, Sem x

Maria said...

Way too cute Caz! Love how the papers coordinate with the image. Hugs, Maria

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo CUTE, Caz! That image is adorable and the papers are perfect! thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Sue said...

aww great card Caz, luv the colours fabby papers, sue.x