Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Crackers...

After watching Kirstie's Homemade Christmas the other week, I was inspired to make my own Christmas Crackers. Well having started a little late I won't be able to make a personal one for everyone, so I decided to make a cracker to wrap my Sisters pressie in....and here it is...
The paper is gorgeous flocked wrapping paper that I got from Paperchase for £3.50 a roll. I requires 3 toilet rolls to construct the cracker but only one stays in the middle, as you tie the end the other 2 crackers slide out. I have also used some ribbons from HobbyCraft and some Bazzill Tulle. Since the pic was taken I have also added a little tag that I cut using a Stampin' Up punch and some Doodlebug Flocked Cardstock. Inside there is a snap, but no hat or joke....however there is one of the large purple sweets from the Quality Street tin plus my Sisters Christmas pressie.

We woke this morning to about 4-5cms of snow....which looks pretty. Thankfully the school is still open for the last day, so Georgia is there, and at 2pm there is a Carol Service at the school....so I will be there too.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

What a wondeful idea Caz! Love that paper, it really looks lucious. I hope your sister loves it.

Have a great time in the snow and enjoy the Carol Service.

kelly ledder said...

Fabulous cracker lovely idea, maybe next year I will do this its lovely