Search This Blog

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Swirly Girly!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE BLOG CARD

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Swirly Girly". We want to see your girly creations. They can be girly coloured, have girly embellishments, swirls, bling, glitter, a girly image....the choice is yours...

We have a new Guest DT joining us for the next two weeks...be sure to check out Avril's Blog. We are also sponsored this week by Nutcrafters, who have very kindly donated 2 stamps and a set of digi images....one of which I used for my cards. These images are fab to colour...so much so that I just had to treat myself to more of them....LOL. So I have coloured my image with copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Dress - R85
"Peace" sign - R37
The papers are all by Craftwork Cards "Candy Cane" collection and are all pearlescent. I have layered them with some Bazzill Bling cardstock in pink and also some DCWV cardstock (the green). As you can see this is the sketch over on Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog, and again I have used some of the gorgeous lace from Tabby Crafts, more beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts but this time I added the swirls cut with my EK Success punch, and finally finished off with a sentiment also by Craftwork Cards. I added a load of DecoArt Glamour Dust to the wings to the angel...and boy does she shimmer...

Be sure to come over and join us to be in with a chance of winning the fantastic prize from Nutcrafters.