Search This Blog

Monday, December 07, 2009

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Week 13 "Laura's Sketch"

Here is a card I made for this weeks challenge over on Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge Blog. Laura enjoyed my sketch so much the other week that she decided we needed another one....so this week the theme is one of Laura's sketches.

As you can see I have used one of The Greeting Farm stamps "Angel Anya" and also papers by My Minds Eye "Holiday Glitter Christmas" pad, both of which are available from Crafty Angels.
I have coloured Anya with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E43/E47/E49
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13
I have embellished with flowers by Tabby Crafts (lg one) and Wild Orchid Crafts (2 smaller ones) and added pearl pins, pearl bling and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to come over and join us this week.

3 comments:

Denise said...

This is so Beautiful! I love the color combo. Thanks for sharing this sweet card.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! I love the colours!! xx

Patricia St Martin said...

I love your colors. It is a beautiful card.