Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Donna Downey DSLR Camera Bag


I got one of these a month ago, and I have been working up the courage to decorate it. I was a little nervous as the bag is not instock anywhere in the UK, and I had to get it specially ordered by Lorraine at Scrap Revolution....cost me £44 ($66) plus postage, so I couldn't afford to make a mistake. I had been collecting together the items I wanted to use, some based on a bag Donna Downey had done herself and was displayed in her new shop. So I ordered a few things and the rest I have done using what I had here already.

I have used the following products...
Handle - Websters Pages "Bloomers" in aqua
Lid - Prima Volia!, Prima Cancan Spotlight, Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine in Aqua
Base - Prima "Donna Downey" printed canvas, Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine in Aqua, Cherry Blossoms & Small Roses from Creative Treasures, lace from Creative Treasures, Prima "Donna Downey" iron on scroll, Making Memories mini alpha's, Prima "Donna Downey" canvas word (Dream) a couple of spotted bows from Craft Fairy, a coupld of manilla tags that were from Paper Chase and a heart pin also from Creative Treasures.

Here is a close up of the front of the bag...

I am really pleased with how it turned out, and today it is getting it's first outing (only finished it off late last night/early hours of this morning).

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's stunning...you must be so pleased with it.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Oh wow, that is stunning Caz, just love all the details you have added to it. I bet you will get a few admiring looks when you go out !

Think my hubby would refuse to carry it around for me if I did this !

Hugs,

Jo x

Kathy said...

Caz..this is super cute. LOVE IT!! You are one creative and talented lady!!

itsabrt said...

This is fabulous! Beth

Jane said...

Oh Caz this is stunning! I want one!!! absolutely beautiful colours and details! hugs, Jane xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Caz that is amazing darling and a great colour choice too really summery
Hugs Susie xx

Lena said...

Wow --- thats great!!!!

Samm said...

This is fantastic! love it! x

ChristyMichelle said...

You should make those to sell, they would be a hit! Great job!