Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pixie Dust Studios - The Fair - Second Sneak Peek!

Today it's time for a second preview before tomorrows release of "The Fair" images over on Pixie Dust Studios. This cute image is called "Bubbles the Clown" and I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - YR24
Hat - Y21/Y32/YG03/R37
Clothing - G000/G00/R37/B93/B95/B07/Y21/Y32/YG03
The papers are all Pink Paislee "365 Degrees" and I have added some colourful buttons so that it looks like Bubbles is juggling. I have simply finished off with some ribbon from my stash and a circle sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to check out the Pixie Dust Studios tomorrow as it is release day.

I am also entering this into this weeks challenge on Sketch Saturday as I have used their sketch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Caz..LOVE this card. You Bubbles the Clown is just darling! Love the buttons!! Always adore your designs..you amaze me!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my....i love it...hugs