Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SJ's Little Musings...the Pink Elephant card...


OK, so yesterday SJ said on Facebook that she wanted to see the Eli image coloured in pink...so yesterday I set to colouring them pink...and how cute do they look....they are now a Mother & Daughter combo...how versatile.

For the card I have used the sketch over on Papertake Weekly this week. The papers are a real mixture, the bottom one is MME Lush, the pink square one was set to me by a lovely lady who was our guest on CCT, and the diecut one is also MME Contrary. The cardstock is all by Provocraft from one of the Cricut pads. I have embellished with the same Magnolia sentiment above the image, and also a Craftwork Card round sentiment, some decorative pins, flowers, pearl bling and a butterflies punched with my Martha Stewart punch.

I love the pink and aqua combo....Be sure to check on the Papertake Weekly challenge blog....some gorgeous cards to feat your eyes upon.

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Caz, I love your pink ellies!!
Clairexx

Andrea said...

Those elephants certainly do look gorgeous in pink, and what a lovely pink it is! Love your card.
Love, Andrea xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Aw, they're so cute! I love the pink/aqua combo too! Love how girly this one turned out! The grey ones are cute too :)

hugs, margie

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Cute elephants. love the card
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x