Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Creepy Crew Thursday...


This time I want to show you a card I made using one of the images from The Greeting Farm called Creepy Crew Thursday. I am not sure if you can see from the photo, but the kitty hat on the image has also been decoupaged to add dimension. I did the hat in one layer and the eyes in another layer. She has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E04/E08/E09
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/R37/B39
Hat - C1/C5/C5
Eyes - B12
The papers are all by Daisy Bucket Designs Rock Star which are layered with Bazzill cardstock in the following colours...
I have also used the following embellishments...Grosgrain Red Ribbon, Craftwork Cards Oh My Word circle sentiments.
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One which are currently out of stock, but would work equally as well with Labels Twelve.
The sentiment is by Inkadinkado, and Tracy @ Dies to Die For has received some, and is busy behind the scenes frantically trying to add all the amazing new stock she has received....so keep checking as there are oodles of lush new papers, stamps and more.

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we have been having....while still getting some time to craft...I hope.
Caz

No comments: