Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pixie Dust Studios Release Day - The Nutcracker!




So I have only had a chance to make one project with these cute new Christmas images...being ill really sucks!!!
I decided to make a card with the Sugar Plum Fairy image, which has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Crown - Y21
Clothing - R81/R83
The papers are all DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and I have simply added a Craftwork Cards sentiment, and some Prima flowers.

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers, so be sure to check out their blog to see the fab DT creations.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Caz...hope you are feeling better very soon.

Your Sugarplum Fairy card is just STUNNING!! I adore her coloring. Your talent is always amazing and so inspiring!!

Healthy HUGS!!!

Anne-marie said...

awww this is gorgeous love the image and colours,
Hope you are feeling better
Anne-marie x

marsha said...

Truly gorgeous! I love your coloring and the snowflake flower - also thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

Hugs, Marsha

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She is beautiful, Caz! I really do admire your style! Love these papers! Gorgeous card :)
I hope you're feeling better today!
hugs, margie

cardmaking bird said...

Hi Caz. I'm so glad that you're feeling well enough to let us see one of your wonderful cards. You've been missed! Keep getting better. With love Marie x

Jennifer said...

I love this, it's so gorgeous! Hugs xx Jenny xx

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Caz! She's Beautiful!! You always do such lovely work! I love visiting your blog :)
Hugs,
Lisa