Search This Blog

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #29 & A Sneak Peek of the New Release...


Here is a card I made for this weeks challenge over on Pixie Dust Studios Challenge blog....and those of you who are fans of Kathy's images may well notice that she is a new girl on the block....and is being released tomorrow.

I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours....
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/R37/R46
The papers are by October Afternoon "Night Light" and I have layered them with some Provocraft cardstock. I have also created the background using a set of Darkroom Door stamps, and added a little bit of colour with my Copics. I embellished with just a couple of treble clef paperclips that I got in Staples and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.


Make sure you check out the Pixie Dust Studio store tomorrow and check out the newest releases....they are Rockin'

2 comments:

Anne said...

fabulous card Caz, am loving that little beauty. Roll on tomorrow so I can go check out the new release
Anne x

Cat said...

Great card, Caz! Love the hair!