Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Circles/Dots!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Circles/Dots. We want to see your creations that feature a LOTV stamp plus circle/dots.

For my card I have used one of the James Bears, this one is called Pile of Presents, and I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E50/E51/E53/R46
Presents - BG10/BG11/BG13/R46
The papers are all Bo Bunny T'is the Season.....and these were just about the last scraps I had.....so now I am sad as I cannot find a store that has all the ones I want. I have embellished with a couple of pins, some pearl bling, a poinsetta and an old Craftwork Cards bauble sentiment that is a couple of years old found on a pound stall at Ally Pally.

Be sure to pop on over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and check out the amazing cards from an exceptionally gifted bunch of ladies.

4 comments:

Crafty Tam said...

Stunning card, love the colours and image.

Hugs

Tammy xx

misteejay said...

Another lovely card Caz.

Toni :o)

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Caz, loving this colour combo. Joey.x

Niki Estes said...

What an adorable card!