Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Movie Magic!


This week on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Movie Magic. We want to see your cards inspired by a summer movie. Now I have to confess that I struggles with this one, and as I was making my card I prayed that we hadn't all had the same idea. Luckily for me the rest of the DT were less obvious than me....they came up with some truly fab cards....thank goodness they didn't all go for the obvious like me.

I have used three Tiddly Inks images, Time for Tea, Mad About You, and the freebie cup that was available to members of the Paper Craft Planet group....although you can always use Cup from the Cuppa Love set. All the images have been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Cup - B21/B23/W0
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - Alice - Y21/YR31
Hair - Mad Hatter - E08/E19
Clothing - Alice - B21/B23/Y28/W0/W1
Clothing - Mad Hatter - W3/W5/W7/YR04/R21
I have also used patterned papers by Stampin' Up, Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock and a couple of playing cards...plus of course a sentiment that I made myself using my Ticket Sentiment download.

Be sure to pop on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and see what movies inspired the rest of the DT.

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, WOW! I love love love this! You really captured Alice and the Hatter and everything sooo well! I can't get over how super cute your card is! Love it :)
hugs, margie

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I just love how all the colors of this work well together...really fantastic. :)

Nancy said...

WOWZA is right...this is simply just beautiful and so fun...your coloring is awesome to....

Hugs
Nancy