Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Squiggle Stamps - Miss Evie Wonderland


Here is the card I made this week for the Squiggle Stamps blog. I decided that I wanted to make an Alice in Wonderland themed card, so just had to use the cute Miss Evie Wonderland, you can get her HERE as a digi. She is totally adorable, and as with all the Miss Evie images....I just cannot resist colouring them.
I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - B21/B23/C0/C1/C3/C5
The papers are all Stampin' Up layered with some black Bazzill cardstock and I have added a couple of playing cards and a watch from Create with TLC.
For a sentiment I used one of my ticket sentiment downloads and changed it to belated birthday...it went with the "I'm late!, I'm late!" Alice in Wonderland theme....and I actually needed a belated card too....LOL

Remember to get your Squiggle images out and get a card made for the August challenge to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize.

Caz
x

No comments: