Search This Blog

Friday, October 01, 2010

Basic Grey Challenge...

Here is a card I made using the sketch by Tara G over on the Basic Grey Challenge Blog. I have used one of the new Urban Friends stamps by Stamposaurus, he is called Yori. I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eye - B21
Hair - B18/B29
Clothing - C0/B93/B95/B97
The papers are Basic Grey Wander. I have also used some Bazzill kraft cardstock which I have run through my Big Shot using the Tim Holtz Brickwall texture plate and then inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I have also added a "boom box" from a Darkroom Door stamp set and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

The challenge over on the Basic Grey Challenge blog ends later today, but make sure you head on over their tomorrow to see their new challenge.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Yori is soooooooo cute - what a fab card.

Toni :o)