Search This Blog

Friday, October 01, 2010

SJ's Little Musing and Friday Freebie...

This week over on SJ's Little Musings blog, SJ has a freebie image and a paid image available. I have used this weeks paid image called Priscilla which you can buy HERE for the super special price of just £1. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E44
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG72
Boots - E30/E31
The papers are all DCWV Linen Closet and I have used this weeks sketch over on the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog. I have embellished with some cherry blossoms and roses and a couple of Heidi Grace decorative puns. The sentiment is a stamp by Penny Black.

So SJ has also kindly provided a freebie image this week, which is a really cute set of crayons. I didn't get a chance to make anything with the image this week...but it will be a useful little image to have in my digi collection.

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Caz :-) The image is fab and your colouring is terrific ! The papers and embellies are lovely too :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x