Search This Blog

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Anyone for Anya? - April Calendar Page...

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog it is the first challenge of the month, so it's time for our calendar page challenge. For my calendar page I have used a CC Designs image, he is from the Rockin Out digi set and costs just $4.77 less 10% discount if you use the code olddigi, so just $4.30 for the set, but if you are a fan of rubber stamps and haven't discovered the wonder of digi's you can get him in the set HERE ...I have coloured them with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/R20/Y17/R37/R39
The papers are all Echo Park Little Boy, which I have inked all the edges of. I have also used a MAMBI bling "Rockstar" and a Inkadinkado Quote Stamp, you can get a selection of them HERE, although not this one. I have finally just added some metal bling to the corner. I am pleased with how the colouring came out on him...I just love that bear.

Be sure to check out the Anyone for Anya Challenge Blog and join in with our calendar challenge.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Aww, I love this, the image is so cute.

Toni :o)

Kamilicrafts said...

This is fab Caz, hope your decorating went well and you are all straight now!