Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Punch It!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Punch It. We want to see your cards/creations that feature punches....be that borders, flowers, leaves or swirls....whatever punches you have. For my card I have used one of the Cute Squares, which I have trimmed down very slightly, inked the edges and layereed with Bazzill kraft cardstock. The papers I used are all DCWV Linen Closet and I have layered with more of the kraft cardstock. I added some AC satin ribbon, a punched flower to which I added a bling and pearl centre from The Hobby House, a couple of Maya Road pearl pins and a sentiment by Create with TLC. The doily behind the main image is actually made using one of the new Cheery Lynn Dies over on Dies to Die For....they are a brand new range and totally fab. This one is called English Tea Party, and you can get it and the rest of the range HERE....but if you want them be quick as I know Tracy only has a few left in stock.....with more on order.

Be sure to check out this weeks challenge....and the rest of the DT's stunning creations....

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely colour scheme.

Toni :o)

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Caz, Love your punched flower, and the text is superb...lol Love the chosen colours too xx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow loving these papers and your design is wonderful
The flower done with those papers is the part I like the best
Thanks for the inspiration
Kitty :D