Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Spring!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Spring...although looking out the window it is miserable....let's hope the sun comes back again soon.

For my card I have used one of the cute die-cut square...this is a new one coming very soon. I thought he would make a perfect Mothers Day card, and decided to make an Easel Card as I found the perfect sentiment to use inside. I have added some Stardust Stickles to all the flower centres and butterflies. I used my MS Cherish PATP set to make the shaped mat. The papers are all Papermania Country Companions.

Be sure to check out all the wonderful DT cards on the Blog this week.

3 comments:

Allycat x said...

Saw on UKS, love it!
x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ahhh, super cute. :) Love the pop up flowers. :)

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Hi. I saw this on Lily of the valley blog and thought i would take a look at the rest of your beautiful creations. Did you make these flowers yourself? Love the cards and images from the sog blog. I love all your cards and love your style

I am not sure if i have already thanked you for popping over to my blog and leaving me positive feedback. Just in case i havent't Thank you. It is well appreciated.

Happy crafting

Julie