Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Tiddly Inks - Acrylic Card

Here is an acrylic card I made using one of the new images over on Tiddly Inks. She is called Angel Spice and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - E50/E53
Clothing/Bow - B21/B23
Heart - R37
The base of the card is acrylic and I have added some Bazzill Kraft cardstock, and stuck it to the back of the card to cover the glue used to hold the patterned paper and also to strengthen the card. The papers are all  Dream Street Wonderland. I have added some Tim Holtz Alterations "wings" diecuts and decorated them with some Stickles glitter glue and a heart cut with my SU punch.

As this week is an Anything Goes challenge on Papertake Weekly, I am entering the card there too.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, this card is stunning - I love the image, beautifully coloured.
Love, Andrea xx

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Seu cartão ficou muito bonito, Caz!
É divertido!

Abraços!!

ccroll said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely work Caz!!! Stunning as always. :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love this Caz! GORGEOUS!