Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Silvery Blues!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Silvery Blues, we want to see your cards that feature the colours below...
For my card I have used one of the Robot Holidays collection which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
C0/C1/C2/C5/B21/B23/B18/R37
The papers are two freebie digi papers that I got from Beary Mine (Thanks Donna). I have layered the papers with some scraps of cardstock in blues and also some silver mirror card. The ribbon was some that came tied around a gift I received from Lush and I have added a few pins, a few snowflakes done with my Martha Stewart punch and also a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

This will be my last DT card as after 18 months on the Tiddly Inks Design Team, it is time for a change. I have loved every moment of being on Christy's DT but as they say "All Good Things Must Come to an End!" I wish Christy all the luck and success in the world, and I am sure that Tiddly Inks will continue to go from strength to strength.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Sooo cute, love it. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Shults said...

This is so cute Caz! I love the little robot and your silver snowflakes are fantastic!

mforquer said...

Oh Caz - love your soft blues in this card and your gorgeous silver bow...the pins are a wonderful touch - love your glossy accents and sparkle on the bell!
Hugs,
M

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! I really like the colors you used, and the little touch of red in the card. Great job! Hugs, Hanneke

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful Caz!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Too cute Caz! I love it!!!!