Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Girls Night Out!

Here is a quick card that I made over the last couple of days (been busy on DT work and trying to get myself ahead of committments.....not easy).

Anyway back to the card, the image is by Stamping Bella from the Uptown Girls range and is called Victoria & Juliette's Night Out which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E15/E17
Clothing - R37/R39/W3/W5/W7/W9
The papers are all My Mind Eye Lost & Found Union Square layered with some black & red Bazzill cardstock. I have stamped around the edge of the image with a random swirl stamp from my mountain of stamps, added some black tulle, a few pins and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Don't know about you, but I cannot wait for Spring...I am sick of this cold wet weather already. Spring is definitely my favourite season...and I always love filling the house with Tulips & Daffodils...not long now!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your card - papers are gorgeous and the image is fab - must take a look at those.
Love, Andrea xx

Unknown said...

HI Caz, lovely card hun! That image would also do very well for a newyearscard! Hugs, Frea

Louise said...

Love it!

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Cas - love the colours and papers! Hugs, Juliexx

Berry said...

Great card Caz fab image hugs Rebekah xx

Christine L said...

OOooh I love this card.... your colouring is fab of my already fav Uptown Girls!

And like you, I can't wait for spring.... I bought some of the palest pink tulips today.. they're in pride of place on my windowsill!

Hugs
Christine x