Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Here is a card I made on Sunday night...I have used the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Victoria & Juliette's Night Out which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53/W3/W5/W7
Clothing - W5/W7/W9/R81/R83
The papers are all The Paper Company Girlfriends which I have layered with some black glitter cardstock, and Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock in Blackberry Swirl. I added some bling and numbers, and the sentiment is the one that comes with the image.

I love those TPC Girlfriends papers, they are all glittery and shimmery....and the pink & black combo is LUSH!
 

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Oh Caz thats gorgeous hun, I love the sparklies too!! its blingy gorgeousness!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Super 18th card Caz Well done love the colours Hugs Elaine