Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - Pink & Green!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Pink & Green....yes a colour combo.

For my card I decided to go with a bright pink & green combo...with a little added black... The image is by Saturated Canary and is a freebie called Ava....and I love her...I think she is on my list of faves....she is such fun to colour. I have used my Copics to colour her as follows...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - RV000/RV02/RV29/YG01/YG03/YG05/YG07
The papers are all AC Amy Tangerine Sketchbook which I have layered with some Bazzill Black cardstock. I have embellished the card with some pink bling and the die-cuts in the same range as the papers.

Be sure to check out the challenge and be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize.

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

oooh this is adorable too hun, Love that notepaper tag,its fab!!
huge hugs Lou xxx