Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Die-ing for a Challenge - Anything Goes!

It's that time of the month again...the 18th and time for a new challenge over on Die-ing for a Challenge, but from now on you will be able to find the challenges on the regular Dies to Die For blog....and this month the theme is "Anything Goes", which pretty much says it all really....

For my card I have used an image by The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Geeky which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - W2/W5/BG10/BG11/YG01/YG03
The papers are all Glitz Design Hoopla and layered with some Bazzill Black cardstock. I have added some tulle, a couple of heart pins and a banner cut with my Die-namics Fishtail Banner die. I also added some Glossy Accents to create the glass in her glasses

Be sure to pop on over to the Dies to Die For Blog to check out the rest of the DT's cards and to join in with our challenge.
 

4 comments:

Berry said...

This is utterly superb Caz wow what a cool card just love that sentiment too! hugs Rebekah xx

Suzi McKenzie said...

Such a cool card Caz, love the black and lime combo, gorgeous colouring as always.
TFS
Suzi
xxx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Caz, I love the colour combo and fab image xx

Anonymous said...

I don't know where to start with all the things I love about this card...the colours, the bunting, the super cute image which I HAVE to buy! It's all just brilliant :) Kat x