Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DTDF - Anya Celebrates...

Today I want to share I card I made with the new larger Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm. This one is called Anya Celebrates and I have stamped her onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours... Skin - E000/E00/R11/R20 Hair - E23/E25/E27 Clothing - R81/R83/W0/W2/W3/W5 Present - BG10/BG11/BG13/W5/W7/R37/R39 The papers are all Best Creation Sweet 16 6x6 paper pad (they aren't showing online...so email Tracy). They are a mix of fab pink/aqua/black papers they are all double sided...one side is glittery and the other plain...there are even die-cut pages, which I have then layered with some Bazzill Black cardstock. I have embellished with some black tulle, a couple of pins, a Craftwork Card sentiment and a Prima bling corner. I have also used one of the gorgeous Inkadinkado wooden quote stamp called Ten Normal Days (these are very hard to find in the UK...and Tracy has the widest selection).

Be sure to keep an eye on the Dies to Die For blog as tomorrow is time for our new monthly challenge...

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh caz she is just gorgeous hun, love this card!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous. I love the image and the papers and colour scheme are gorgeous

Sue

Cookie said...

wow love this card, great design and lay out, love the image its fabulous, love the netting and the heart pins, A gorgeous card xxx

Barbara said...

Great card and clever idea with the Roman numerals x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and the image is FAB. Chris xx

Unknown said...

Oh yes, sweet 16, a long long time ago LOL!! Love your card Caz! Great image and lovely sentiment. Hugs Frea

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card and what a fabulous image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, and I love the sentiment x

Berry said...

Ooo love this Caz I have been eyeing these new Anyas for a while! Hugs Rebekah xx