Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Saturated Canary Wobble Card...

After taking part in the Saturated Canary, Wobble Cards joing blog hop last week, I have made another card with "wobble" elements.

For this card I have again used a Saturated Canary image called Salute Her which I have cropped down. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/E13/R20
Eyes - B21/B66
Hair - 100/C3
Lips R37/R39
Clothing - C3/BG18
The papers are all Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented which I have layered with some Craftwork Cards black shimmer cardstock. I have added some MME Washi Tape, a flair button from Etsy and a sentiment by Hero Arts.

The "wobbles" have been placed under the sentiment and also under the head of the main image. I printed the image twice and cut out the head and coloured her again and added....so she is like a "Wobble Bobble Head"...

As I mentioned before you can pick up these "wobbles" here in the UK from Sir Stampalot or Craftwork Cards.

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

what a cool design caz! She looks fab and the layering looks great :)

Sue said...

Wow! Fabulous card. I love the image and the colours and details are wonderful

Sue

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the layers x

Linda Simpson said...

A brilliant card and loving the papers and the image is gorgeous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cookie said...

wow its gorgeous, love the image she is brilliant, love the papers and design fabulous card xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, me like your card!! I've seen the wobbly thingies but never used them myself. I'm sure it's a fun effect! Hugs Frea

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Your cards are always so pretty and this one is awesome. Your copic coloring is so beautiful. I love Saturated Canary images too. Hugs!