Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Violet Vintage Wobble Card

Today I have another card with a "Wobble" and a Saturated Canary image....Violet Vintage...which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/E13/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - R20/R21/R35/R37/R39/W0/W1/W2/W3
The papers are all Echo Park Yours Truly which I have layered with Craftwork Cards black shimmer cardstock, I also added a heart shaped doily from HobbyCraft, some tulle and a Craftwork Cards sentiment and finished off with a little washi taoe in the top left corner. To finish Violet off I added some Glossy Accents to her glasses to make them look like glasses!

Will be back tomorrow with more to show...

15 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. I love the color combo and that SC image is one of my favs. Fabulous details too.

jane stillman said...

great card, love the image, papers and washi tape x

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, great card, love that black and white and a touch of red. Hugs Frea

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card and beautiful colouring.

Joan x

Christy said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your coloring, the image, and choice of paper! So many beautiful details! xx

Berry said...

This is super fab Caz! Love the colours hugs Rebekah xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

This is fabulous Caz! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Digi Darla said...

Love this card!Fabulous job....

Hugs
Digidarla (a.k.a Kim)

Cookie said...

fabulous, love the image and the design and colours, gorgeous xxxx

sam said...

Wow what a lovely coloured card x

Chris said...

Fabulous card love the design and the colour como. Chris xx

Gwyneth said...

I love your colouring of the hair and face and the addition of the glossy accents to her glasses.

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Looking awesome! Love the pink and red together!!

Hugs, Åsa

Unknown said...

Hi! How did you do the glasses? Did you just put the glossy glue?

Unknown said...

Hi! I just wanted to know how you colored her glasses. Did you use just glossy glue or something else?