OK, so I have finally finished my ATC's for the Magnolia ATC Swap over on UKScrappers. I wanted to get them done and out of the way as life has a habit of throwing a spanner in the works and then I end up rushing to get things done.
I wanted to use them making technique on them, so decided to do a series of them against a brickwall background. I am pretty pleased with them...even though there was a lot of colouring involved.
I also made a little folder for them to travel in...didn't want them to get damaged. This folder was made using a scrap of cardstock and then decorated...it only took about 15-20 minutes to make, including the decorating.
Let's just hope the recipients like them.