Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Marlene Card...

I loved the card Marlene made for Cute Card Thursday that I have recreated it with a different image and papers...hope you like it Marlene.

I have used a Hanglar & StAnglar image that I received in a swap. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and the hearts are by Magnolia. I have used Basic Grey "Cupcake" papers and the ribbon is by American Craft, the bling is from a big pack I got from QVC.

Thanks for the inspiration Marlene, as always your creations are amazing, and very inspiring.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful Caz, love the colours.

ink'n'rubba said...

gorgeous! the papers are stunning and the image so cute and coloured perfectly.

Clair & Sharni said...

Stunning!!! xxx

mar1ene said...

Wow Caz, that is Fantastic!! love the colour combination, so unusual and as usual your colouring is fabulous!

Hugs, Marlene x