Search This Blog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Folder for Stamped Images Swaps


Having been part of a couple of image swaps now, I always hate just putting them in an envelope loose...so I made this for a swap I am doing at the moment. It is done with a piece of 6x12 cardstock and folded like a matchbook....but instead of sticking the whole of the bottom section down, you just stick at the edges to make a pouch....and of course I scalloped the edge and decorated. The picture on the left shows it closed and the one on the right is open....well duh...obviously....LOL

5 comments:

angeljakki said...

I have seen a few of these and they are a great idea. Will have to have a go at one

Mel said...

Great idea :0)

Jennifer Love said...

What a fab idea! I'm going to have to make up a few of these for some swaps I'm doing. I usually just tuck in a small 3x3 card but the folder is too cute!

TCake said...

this is such a great idea i'm loving this...will definately have to 'kift' this...fab cards as ever caz....loving the new magnolia's.Tx

Sam said...

And what lovely little folders they are too! Thanks Caz.
xx