Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A card for no reason

I loved this Hanglar & StAnglar image as soon as I saw it....but it is one that I think is hard to use on a card....I decided that I was going to use it anway, as I really wanted to colour it.

So, as I have said the image is by Hanglar & StAnglar, and the sentiment has been created with my ATB Tape Writer using Dymo tape rather than ATB tape. The papers are all by Sassafraslass "Serendipity" that were from the June 2007 ScrapaGoGo kit, and the ribbon is by American Craft. The inage was coloured using Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps....with the exception of the sky (Chalk Ink - Ice Blue) and the grass (watercolour pencils).

I do love the image, and hopefully will get to own it, but want to see more examples of how people have used it to make a card.

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

bless!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks so happy doing the washing (YUK!!!)

hugs jane x

Mel said...

This is a lovely card Caz. Have you had a look at the Hanglar blog? there are several cards on there using this stamp. Love the colours you have used.

Annie said...

Fabulous card, and love the image too. I've seen it used a few times, I know Claudia did a beautiful card with it. I have one image to play with so will see what I can do!

cats whiskers said...

This is great, what brilliant bright colours, this would make a great mothers day card.
Hugs Jacqui xx